Saturday, January 11, 2014

Electronic Business Card

I read an article today on Hack-A-Day, about a guy who created an 'electronic' business card. The electronics part of the card make up the game 'SIMON'. You know the game - the game flashes colors and your have to press the corresponding buttons.

Anyway, I didn't like his circuit - he was using a ladder network for the switches - so I re-designed the circuit and managed to get 4 LEDs, 5 buttons, and even a piezo speaker for the beeps and buzzes.

I haven't prototyped it yet, or done any firmware work, but I really like the way the card looks *grin*. I like dark green solder mask, and it looks darker when it's covering traces, so I took advantage of that fact. And I when with white silkscreen for the actual 'business card' part.





1 comment:

  1. Welcome to White Gray Clean Business Card . White Gray Clean Business Card for almost any kind of company, or even personal use. All text layers can be changed with one click. All objects can be resized without any quality loss (shapes).


    Features:
    Fully Layered PSD files. Fully Customizable and Editable with a click. CMYK Setting. 300 DPI High Resolution. 3.5” x 2”(3.75” x 2.25” with bleed setting). Print Ready Format.

    Files Includes:
    • 2 Photoshop PSD Files • 1 Readme File

    Free Fonts Used:
    Myriadpro-regular : Defualt Code: http://www.dafont.com/code.font

    ReplyDelete